Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Irina Shayk Flashes Amazing Post Pregnancy Bikini Body, Just a Month After Childbirth



It's been less than a month since Irina Shayk welcomed her first baby with boyfriend Bradley Cooper, but that hasn't stopped the model from snapping back into her pre-pregnancy body!


The 31-year-old, who gave birth to a little girl last month, took to her Instagram page to share an incredible snap of her flawless figure. Stripped down to a tiny black bikini, the new mother proudly paraded her slender limbs and sculpted midriff while she relaxed on a lip-shaped floatie in a swimming pool.


"I think family is the reason why we are here. I love my job and it's very important to me; I really enjoy what I I'm doing, but it's not the most important thing in my life - family is, friends, people who I love," she told Hello! magazine last year. 
"My father was married to my mother for more than 20 years and, yes, definitely one day I want to have a family because that is the most important thing on this earth," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...